Thursday, September 8, 2016

Pearls In My Hair | Zubaida Momi


Hi friends.My name is Zubaida and I am very pleased to be a guest designer at ADFD blog as I have always admired their wonderful images and love coloring them.

Here is my card using ‘Pearls In My Hair’ digital image. I really love this image in particular and chose it for my first card as a GD.



The girl is colored with copics and all I have embellished my card with patterned papers, doilies and handmade flowers. 

Hope you like it!
Zuba :)

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful card! You did an awesome job on the coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is stunning. Your coloring, embellishments, paper and layout are outstanding.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Zuba and congrats on being GDT!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So beautiful and I would LOVE to know the colors you used on her hair!

    ReplyDelete